Cairns Mortgage Broker – Preston Finance – Home Loans Cairns

Commercial Motor and Fleet Insurance

insurance broker cairns

Does my business need motor and fleet insurance?

If your business owns and operates motor vehicles then you need to make sure they are covered - and not just for Compulsory Third Party. They are a valuable asset to your business and being involved in an accident can be an extremely costly exercise if you don't have the right insurance in place.

Commercial Motor insurance covers your vehicles for damage caused in an accident, whether your driver was at fault or not. It also covers your liability for property damage to a third party, be that another vehicle or any other type of property.

If you have a large number of vehicles as part of your business, you may be able to place them under a Motor Fleet policy, which can allow some additional benefits like automatic additions and deletions for vehicles under $150,000 and claims experience discounts.

Understanding how you use your motor vehicles is crucial to ensuring you get the best possible cover.  It's important that you tell your insurance broker all the ways you use your vehicle so they can make sure the policy they recommend will cover you. 

Do you want excess free windscreen cover? Or hire car after an accident? Does your vehicle have added accessories or modifications? Is your vehicle new and under finance?

Speak to one of our insurance brokers for a quote and we can discuss the options available to make sure you have the right insurance cover for your needs.



Don’t waste your money on a bad loan or insurance cover

Receive a obligation-free loan or insurance assessment. Choose your preferred method of contact, and we will be in touch.

The Preston Finance difference.

Local Expertise +
Industry Experience =
The Lowest Rates for You

Book a free loan consultation with Lauren